First Responders and Emergency Services
Natural disasters have become an everyday occurrence. In the first hours and days the ability to communicate effectively is critical in reducing loss of life and cost. TDCOMM rapid deployable networks enables actors to easily roll out networks and provide critical communication coverage wherever it is needed.
Embedding unique technology, TDCOMM rapid deployable networks provide services to both first responders, volunteers and civilian populations using their standard mobile devices.
Systems can work independently of local infrastructure or in combination with national public networks; single system or mesh.
- Versatile and compact weight and size
- Simple, single-button operation – intuitive and no training needed
- Automated RF configuration, self-optimizing every deployment
- Enables interconnectivity agencies operating on different technologies, cellular, LMR, DMR, etc.
- Advanced policy groups for resource management and security