Digitalization is revolutionizing, productivity, safety and employee quality of life in remotely located mines, gas, oil and similar facilities. The extensive coverage areas and harsh radio environments at such sites require cellular based data communications.
TDCOMM networks provide a complete turnkey network solution optimizing communications and technology (cellular, Wi-FI, VHF) across the customer site. Advanced network management enables optimal resource allocation and usage management for increasing employee productivity while reducing communication costs.
Network design supporting both complete edge core and MEC enables customers to benefit from operation continuity independent of backhaul disruption. The network is designed to ensure high levels of security and privacy.
Modern mines rely on effective and secure connectivity via cellular networks. Public networks may not be available at the mine’s location, and are vulnerable to interference, failure and attack. As such they represent a risk to safety and business continuity.
TDCOMM’s solution is uniquely designed to simplify local management of the network with existing teams and support remote visibility for maintenance of wireless assets. Network policies are optimized for operations, management and recreational usage.
- Simple to use by your existing IT and Operation teams, without additional training
- Support routine and emergency communications
- All in one wireless communications with common PTT across cellular and legacy devices
- Advanced monitoring and policy settings for optimizing performance, security communication costs and asset management
- Security by virtual and physical segregation of wireless assets
- RF and air interface visibility and security
Partnered with Sensorz for enabling remote visibility and centralized management of the wireless environment. Increasing security and reducing maintenance related costs.